Saturday, April 9, 2011

Muslim African Queens with hijab scarf

Muslim African Queens with hijab scarf

There are some sisters that dress even more colorful than Egyptians. That’s all our sisters in the rest of Africa (not including the North). With beautiful wraps and hijabs, their elegance is undeniable.
Here are some of Africas proud sisters:
I know, many pictures. But that’s because those sisters look gorgeous. I couldn’t decide on which pictures to use.
What do you think?
African Queens with Hijab An Elegant Fashion Trend In Africa  abayas scarf burqa veils in Muslim community
African Queens with Hijab An Elegant Fashion Trend In Africa  abayas scarf burqa veils in Muslim community
African Queens with Hijab An Elegant Fashion Trend In Africa  abayas scarf burqa veils in Muslim community
African Queens with Hijab An Elegant Fashion Trend In Africa  abayas scarf burqa veils in Muslim community

So much colour! I love it!! I’m totally into colour and now I’m so inspired to bring much more colour into my life! Today I found some good glam hijab. I let myself be daring and purchased some orange colours: two scarves and a slightly glam orange striped underscarf. So fun!!

It’s great to see how women dress modestly all over the world. There are so many wonderful ideas to share!
For some reason, I love the last one. I have seen it before, a couple of days ago, and it makes me remember my somali sisters. Dont even know if those are somalis, but…

I saw some gorgeous pics from a school in Somalia the other day, it was really pretty, but sure, I forgot to save them. All the girls had khimars in their class colour, like if they were in lets say third grade, all had green, and in fourth, all had yellow. And teachers also, in same colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment