Saturday, April 9, 2011

Raquel Evita’s hijab style with black beauty

Raquel Evita’s hijab style with black beauty

Raquel Evita Saraswati has got style! Being a strong Muslim woman and a thinker/activist, she is not afraid to speak up on matters that often spark controversy. Check out Raquel Evita’s blog for her strong opinions, and scroll down for her fab hijab style. And people, let’s not be judgmental here. Let’s support this sister, she recently chose to wear the hijab full time…

with black beauty African Queens with Hijab An Elegant Fashion Trend In Africa  abayas scarf burqa veils in Muslim community
with black beauty African Queens with Hijab An Elegant Fashion Trend In Africa  abayas scarf burqa veils in Muslim community
 with black beauty African Queens with Hijab An Elegant Fashion Trend In Africa  abayas scarf burqa veils in Muslim community
Does this girl have style or what? I think the pictures where she wears the animal pattern hijabs are cute (I have the same ones myself). I think she looks gorgeous in the blue/turquoise hijab too.
What do you think?

I’m so greatful that so many of you are willing to show your hijab styles on these blogs because people like me get so many wonderful ideas! No one wears head scarves around here and I want to set a good example.

What None Muslim says about Hijab

Hi!
I just got back from a holiday in Kuwait, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar. I am not a muslim myself, so I don’t wear a hijab, but I was blown away by how good the women there looked in their hijabs! Rarely have I seen women wear a piece of clothing with such elegance and pride, and a pretty face is almost even more pretty when framed by a beautifully tied headpiece (and there are ALOT of gorgeous women in the Gulf!)
I especially loved one style that seemed very popular amongst young women; they tie their hijab so that the back part is large and stands out from their head (I suppose they’ve got something in there appart from their hair!?!) and the scarf hangs down behind them. Made them look like Arabic princesses, absolutely fantastic!
I’m definitely going to check out on this blog how to tie the hijab, I couldn’t figure out how they managed to hide the knots!






No comments:

Post a Comment